Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Wizard Returns: Part One

I'm finding so many images in one stone that I'm often at a loss as to what title to use. Since the wizard figure makes a re-appearance in this stone, I decide to name this one after him and will post those five photos first (the wizard is the second figure from the left) but as you will see, there is so much more.

There will be two parts to this posting and there may be slight duplication of images. The editing process is rather like an optometrist exam where you have to choose which letter is brighter. Sometimes, I couldn't pick which was the better image or got tired of trying to figure this out and just decided to post what images remained. Also, I didn't notice that some photos are a rectangular shape and others are square until I was working on this posting. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment