Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dreamscape

When I study this stone, it feels as if I'm entering a dream filled with multiple images of faces, animals, birds, fish and even landscape scenes which float past as I turn it.

From this angle, you can see a face, but incorporated into the face on the left side appears to be another face which looks a bit African in its features. The line coming out of this face reminds me of one's breath on a cold day. There also appears to be another face below the first.

 
 
More Faces and Figures

























This one reminds me of the painting The Scream.






















A Fish





















A Bird





















An animal
And this side looks like a landscape scene with stick people. In it, I can see hints of water, sky and even a fire. Looking at it, I feel like I'm standing in the doorway to a dream world.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment